On President Day we took off to Laguna Beach. It was perfect weather, and it was Coralee's first beach day. I think she really enjoyed the fresh, ocean breeze! Actually, I don't think she noticed, but I would like to think she had fun. Halley enjoyed being with her daddy and running away from the HUGE waves. I went to join them after feeding Coralee, and we saw a whale jumping right of the water. It was seriously something out of a movie. There was a whale watching boat out there too. I bet they got a great view. It was so amazing.
After the beach we went to In'n'Out, but both girls were sound asleep, so Nathan and I enjoyed ourselves and ate in the car, listening to Dr. Lara. It felt like a date. Then, we went and picked up his Mustang at the shop. Nathan drove it all the way home, from Lake Forest, with the windows rolled down. I think he was heaven. It was a great holiday.
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment