I should mention that Halley had a bye-bye-binky party yesterday and is binky free! Her cousins Natalie, and Sabrina, were over on Sunday night and gave Halley the lecture that binky's were for babies. She looked at me with wide eyes, and spit her binky out. She seemed really embarrassed. So, the next day we had a party with Natalie and Sabrina. Halley gathered up all of her binky's and put them in gift sack and gave them to her cousins. In return, Natalie and Sabrina gave her a present. We had chocolate muffins and even blew out candles. It was quite the party. Halley has been awesome ever since the party and doesn't really seem to care that they are gone. I am so proud of her and of me for finally letting them go!!! Bye, bye binky's!
8 years ago
1 comments:
Such a good idea! I'm going to steal that one.
Post a Comment