We had a great Christmas full of baking, parties, and presents! Nathan did a great job this year filling my stocking! I got a huge bag of dove chocolates, a Nicholas Sparks book, and a apple core remover. Plus, he bought me Pirate Booty and a organizer for piano lessons. He was on top of things. I hope Nathan liked his stocking as much as I liked mine. I got him a pull up bar! I was worried he would be offended, like I was trying to give him a hint, but he loves it and is actively trying to get up to five pull ups. You will get there honey!!! Halley got a special doll from Santa and some clothes. I also made her a felt board with shapes, ABC's, and numbers. She really likes it. We are trying to get our alphabet and numbers. Poor Coralee didn't get any presents on her first Christmas, but she did give me one, she smiled for a picture. I was so excited! It was a great Christmas and it was so fun to spend it with my parents and our 2 little girls!
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment