Sunday, October 18, 2009

Growing Belly


I am 38 weeks as of yesterday! This picture was taken last Monday. I am getting to that uncomfortable stage, and eager to meet this little baby girl. Halley loves coming to my doctor's appointments and hearing Coralee's heartbeat. I can't wait to see Halley's face when she is holding her new baby sister. I think Halley is going to be the sweetest big sister, I hope.....

Also, yesterday we moved into my parents' house. We are all unpacked, and I officially have Coralee's things all prepared. My nesting instincts can now go to rest, however I am trying to repress the urge of buying a year supply of diapers. Good thing I have no where to store them, so I just have one package, opened and in the diaper basket ready to go. I am starting to get anxious! Tomorrow night, Nathan and I have our hospital tour. We get to see the rooms, register, and even pay the bill! Yay.... Just kidding, I am excited to see the new Kaiser Sand Canyon Hospital. It is only 2 years old. So, it should be really nice.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look great! I'm glad the move went well.

Heatherlee Chan said...

Man, my computer screen stretches images horizontally and you still look DARN GOOD. You go girl! AUUUUGHHHHHHH---less than 2 weeks till your due date! I can't wait to meet Coralee!

Brandon and Sienna said...

Your face is radiating! you look so beautiful. good luck with your delivery