Sunday, August 16, 2009

Update

Well, my tummy is starting to show more. I thought it would be fun to take some pictures on my 24th birthday. I am 29 weeks, and feeling great. I love being a mom, and I can't wait to have another baby girl. Halley will be such a good big sister. She likes to lift up my shirt and yell, "Baby Coralee, out!". I think Halley is just as anxious as I am for Coralee to come "out". I feel so blessed to have had such a smooth pregnancy so far. I am sure the prenatal massages, lunches at Subway, and frequent foot rubs from Nathan are not hurting!

Other news, Nathan was recently called to be Elder's Quorum President. He is really humbled by the calling, and is enjoying serving the families in our ward. Nathan starts classes at Cal State Fullerton at the end of the month. He will have about 2 years left! He is majoring in Communications with an emphasis in Advertising. He is looking forward to completing his Bachelor's degree, and so am I!

Halley is 25 months and amazing me everyday. She is talking a lot! She loves playing with her friends and cousins, walking to the park, helping mommy do the dishes, and going swimming. I have to watch her like a hawk in the pool, because she thinks she can swim and will jump into the water with no fear. Swim lessons, will definitely be on our agenda next summer. Also, I must say, Halley has an exceptional ear for music. She can sing right on pitch. Her favorite songs to sing are, "Twinkle, Twinkle" and "Happy Birthday". I love to watch her sit at the piano and look at sheet music and start singing. She always will grab a book of music before she climbs up onto the piano bench! She won't let me sit by her either, I have to sit on my "teacher chair" and give her a pretend piano lesson. I think I have a future piano student.

Life is good, and we have had a great summer so far! We don't want it to end!





0 comments: