We had a super busy Fourth of July, but it was super fun! At 7:30 a.m. we were at the Stake Center for the flag raising. I was playing the piano, and Nathan was singing in a Barber Shop quartet, and Halley was just running around! It turned out really nice, except the wind blew my sheet music away as I was playing for the primary children. That is one of the negative aspects of playing the piano outside. Luckily, Nathan rushed to my aide, and no one noticed! Nathan did a great job, his quartet harmonized really nicely. After the flag raising, we went to the Tustin Meadows parade. It is tradition, and I haven't missed a parade since I was alive! Halley had fun running into the street to get candy. Luckily, she only ate one sucker out of the 15 she got. We left all the candy at my mom's house! When the parade was done, we packed up the car and drove with my parents to Murrieta to party at my sister JoLene's house. We swam in the pool, ate good food, and watched Nathan play basketball with my brothers. That was a first, I have never seen Nathan play basketball, unfortunately, he got hit in the face with the ball and his glasses are broken. Oh well, a good excuse to get some cool, new frames. It was a great day, and we even got to see fireworks from the freeway on our way home!
8 years ago
1 comments:
How cute! Halley's bows are just precious. And who the heck looks that cute in a bathing suit while they're pregnant?! Nathan is in love with one hot mama!!
Post a Comment