Thursday, February 5, 2009

Little Treasure Hunters

Yesterday, Rachel and I took the girls to Disneyland. The weather was so nice that we decided to go to Tom Sawyer's Island. The girls had a lot of fun climbing through the caves. There were a lot of stairs, so it took Halley a while to get to the top. She would not let me hold her hand either. She wanted to be a big girl like her big girl cousins. She is truly becoming miss independent. Also, when we went on the Jungle Cruise, she didn't want to sit on my lap. I thought she would be afraid of the elephants or hippos, but no, her favorite part was sitting on the bench next to me, and not on me. I was a little sad, but I guess she is enjoying her autonomy stage.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! She sure does like to be independent. She'll still need for the next 30 years...don't worry.